Our Vision and Values
Our vision and values, which are key to the way in which we work and care for our patients, were developed and agreed with our staff. Putting our values into practice every day is critical to delivering high-quality services that meet the needs of everyone in our care.
Our aim is to deliver quality through working in partnership, creating a dynamic system of care so people receive the right help, at the right time, in the right setting with the right outcome.
- Respect - we value people as individuals and treat others as we would like to be treated
- Open - we work in a collaborative, transparent way
- Accountable - we are professional and responsible for our actions
- Working together - we work together to make a difference for our service users
- Innovative - we find creative ways to run efficient, high quality services
- Excellence - we listen and learn to continually improve our knowledge and ways of working